Sunday, August 28, 2011

She Comes A Lot, Anal Sex & More


she comes a lot
Hi Dr. Chaves,
I’m dating a girl who has a lot of orgasms when we have sex. I mean, she’s moaning and squirming every time I touch her. I know I’m good at what I do, but I keep hearing other guys talk about not being able to get their girls off. What’s up with that? It’s so easy to give orgasms.
Derek, G., Madison, Wi
With sex, sometimes we stroke other things besides our penis; in this case, our ego. Although I’m sure you’re a great lover, this might be more about her sexual functioning and less about your skills. It’s likely she is extra sensitive, gets aroused quickly and has high orgasm potential.
Every woman is different and each has a unique orgasmic ability. There are women who can orgasm from having their hair combed, their eyebrows stroked, their necks kissed, and through squeezing their thighs together. There are also woman who have psychological or physiological reasons that block their ability to climax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment